So far I’ve only done 508 miles in January and 480 miles in February. If the thing that’s stopped you sponsoring me so far is the thought that I’m not taking this seriously then let me tell you about my forthcoming plans for March, April, May and June. Readers of this blog will know that I completed the Mad March Hare Sportive last Sunday and here’s what I’ll be doing going forward
- March 13th – Todmorden Loops Audax – 113km (70 miles) and a shedload of climbing
- March 27th – Chirk 200 Audax – 200km (124 miles)
- April 10th – Peak 100 Sportive – 105km (65 miles) 7000ft of climbing, 8 classified climbs including Mow Cop
- April 17th – Wrynose or Bust – 112miles – including severe climbs over Grisebeck, Wrynose Pass and Grizedale Forest
- April 20th to 22nd – Warrington to Stirling for the National Clarion Easter Meet – 270 miles
- April 24th – Gateway to the Highlands Sportive – 62 miles
- May 1st – Mayday in Montgomery audax – 308km (191 miles) – yes, in one go!
- May 22nd – Wheel Heroes 100 Cotswolds Sportive – 100 miles
- June 12th – North Lancs Cycleway and Bowland Forest Populaire Audax – 108km (67 miles) and 1.75AAA points
- June 26th – Tan Hill 200 Audax – 207km (128 miles)
So without any other riding there’s about 1200 miles there. Surely worth some sponsorship for a worthy cause?